Tuesday, February 16, 2010

just in time for the ides of february

It's official! After a couple months of tinkering and lots of help from patient (and extremely knowledgeable) friends, www.katiebeth.me is up and running! Finally. Huge huge huge thanks and #tacklehugs especially to David (@DavidLutzy) and John (@nortoons).

I'll still be blogging at blogs.zherpa.com/notfearless, especially now that skydiving and climbing season are starting, but my permanent blog will be at katiebeth.me. If you happen to follow or link to Beautiful Moments from your blogroll, please update if you get a chance. (I'm working on learning how to forward automatically from Blogspot to Wordpress. Hang tight, that will happen eventually!)

Yay for new things!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to have played even a small part in getting your new website off the ground. ¡Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also consider negotiating the terms of mileage.
    Make sure that the vehicle has a valid Road Fund Licence at all times -
    this may be chargeable after the first year8.
    There are a lot of business houses that are looking into the whole process of auto leasing and car leasing that helps them in
    cutting down their costs and saving thousands of dollars that would help them
    in buying thousand fleets of cars.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Van Leasing

    ReplyDelete
  3. fm so that I could schedule my Tweets and have them posted to a host
    of Social Networking and Bookmarking sites.
    In fact, real Twitter followers help you achieve your business goal in no time without making
    a hole in your pocket. There is another way to increase your Twitter
    followers which is simply to follow other users on
    Twitter.

    my blog post :: Buy Twitter Followers cheap

    ReplyDelete